Friday 8 February 2013

Spice Girl - Chocolate.

 

Chocolate – last one from my Spice Girls collection. To be continued! Promise!

Circle print on this chocolate colour fabric make he look like an Aero Chocolate. To enhance her fluffiness I decided to make a tulle petticoat . Truffle like sleeves were a surprise for me. When I started with them I had no idea of the final result .

Cake- It was fun making it. I’m going to order felt and make a whole bakery of cakes, they look real from afar!

When asked which image she represents, my husband replied- Donut!  Haha, apparently the circle print confused him! In his defence, she didn’t have a cake when he first saw her. Enjoy!

DSC_1094DSC_1092DSC_1098DSC_1100DSC_1093DSC_1110

4 comments:

  1. Инна, привет ! Вижу твои чудесные новые работы в этом блоге, а в русскоязычном обновления не показываются(((Или я что-то не так сделала?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Алеся, неужели не показывает? Может это я что то не так делаю? У меня там уже 6 постов. Каждый день обновляю. А сколько ты видишь постов?

      Delete
    2. В своем своем списке блого вообще не вижу его(((

      Delete
  2. Hi Inna - wow your dolls are gorgeous I will enjoy looking at them all! Eilidh :)

    ReplyDelete